If you are interested in a career that offers you the opportunity to be involved in a learning environment, an opportunity to make a difference in your community and the opportunity to advance, consider Southwest Exterminators. We are Utah’s “Pest Control Experts” certified by Ask the Experts™. Southwest Exterminators is also a Chartering Member of the Utah Pest Control Association™. We consider our team to be our most valuable and important asset. You do not need prior pest control training, we will get you licensed!
WHY WORK AT SOUTHWEST EXTERMINATORS?
We are a fast-growing company who only looks for the BEST. Self-motivation, hard-work, and integrity are critically NECESSARY to be a member of our team. We are always seeking professional people who share our enthusiasm and sense of pride to fill positions such as technicians, sales representatives, and administrative professionals. Southwest Exterminators is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Training – The Best in Utah
- Professional Atmosphere
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- The Opportunity To Call Yourself “The Best”
Notice: Before being hired, all applicants are subject to:
- Criminal Background Check
- Motor Vehicle Report
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
Technician Duties Include:
- Applying pest control products to homes and offices
- Collecting payment for services
- Inspecting homes for pest conducive situations
- Representing the company in the upmost professional of manners
- Problom solving
- Communicating field information to dispatch
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Resume in the title.
Please do not call our office, we will review each resume and contact you as soon as possible.